Gulf Coast Sport & Spine treats all types of neuromusculoskeletal and soft tissue injuries. The areas most commonly affected and needing attention include the neck, mid back, lower back, shoulders, hips, and more. These complaints are normally caused by repetitive motion injuries, prolonged sitting causing postural changes, and sports trauma; however, they can also be due to whiplash injuries, slip and falls, incorrect sleeping position, stress, and auto accidents.
Many times headaches, sciatica, numbness and tingling in the arms and legs, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome may be caused by a “pinched nerve”; the chiropractic physicians at Gulf Coast Sport & Spine specialize in treating these conditions.
Some of our services are listed below:
- Chiropractic Adjustments (Spinal and Extremity)
- Functional Taping
- Muscle Stretching and Strengthening Protocols
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Nutritional Counseling
- Pediatric Chiropractic Care
- Personalized examination and analysis
- Pre and Post Operative Rehab
- Prenatal Chiropractic Care
- Spinal and Postural Evaluations
- Wellness/Maintenance Care